A New Kevyn Aucoin Lipstick Love

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Kevyn Aucoin The Expert Lip Colour in Sireedan

Call myself a blogger with more than a passing interest in beauty?  I do.  And yet, I've a confession to make.  This is actually my first, ever Kevyin Aucoin lipstick!  Yes, I'm ALL too familiar with The Celestial Powder and The Sculpting Powder that you Space NK, you get me every time but I had never before tried any of their lip products, until now and it's safe to say that I'm converted.  The lipstick that changed everything is the Kevyn Aucoin The Expert Lip Colour in Sireedan

As described, this is a fresh modern take on a cream peachy nude.  A suits all, super wearable, effortless colour.  One that will take you from the office to an evening out. Easy to wear and versatile. Sophisticated for day time and understated for night.  The kind of lipstick you can slick on and look incredible and that you haven't tried to hard.  Almost a lipstick/balm hybrid.  The perfect blend between a rich, long lasting lipstick and a hydrating, moisturising lip balm.  Long lasting for such a creamy formula, this is pigmented and feels like velvet on the lips.  Enriched with fruit butters, it nourishes the lips, is comfortable to wear while imparting a dewy wash of colour.  The bullet closes with a gratifying click, the essence of lipstick luxury.

If you thought Kevyn Aucoin lipsticks were not for you, if you thought from posts like this one that you had every possible neutral lip colour, try this and think again.  Healthy soothed lips and a colour pay off in one.  Full disclaimer, I received the Kevyn Aucoin The Expert Lip Colour as a Space NK N.dulge Birthday treat!  A sign I shop far too much in Space NK if ever I needed one!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations