Cleansers Compiled

Monday, 1 August 2016

favourite oskia, omorovicza and sunday riley cleansers














As a self confessed beauty addict, nothing makes me happier than trying and discovering new skincare. And the cornerstone of a solid skincare routine lies with cleanser no?  Today's post is on three of my favourites for makeup removal, deep cleansing and leaving my skin soft and radiant.  I use these in rotation depending on how my skin is looking and feeling. 

First we have a cleansing foam -  Omorovicza Cleansing Foam.  I love the texture of this.  A silky soft weightless almost mousse like consistency.  These leaves my skin feeling refreshed and provides a deep cleanse without stripping the skin or leaving it feeling like it has been depleted of moisture. The fresh scent is amazing too.  This leaves my skin with an "I went to bed at 7pm last night" glow!  Lies, I was up late binge watching Stranger Things.

The clay cleanser - Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser.  I reach for this when my skin is a bit spotty or oily.  These provides a gentle but by no means cursory cleanse.  Non drying, my skin is soft, super smooth and clean.  This has dramatically improved the texture of my skin.

The cleansing gel - Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel.  When warmed in the palms this melts into an oil/balm consistency.  It cleanses effortlessly and leaves me skin soft and glowing.  I get nervous when I think this is starting to run out and shudder to think of the number of times I've repurchased this.  This restores radiance to even the most troubled complexion.

Moisture levels are balanced, blemishes and dry patches alike are taken care of.  I adore these three multi tasking cleansers.  You name it, I've tried it -  twice!  More than just your average daily cleansers, these are three of my forever repurchased, couldn't be without picks.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations