Newness from Zara

Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Zara MID-HEEL SHOES WITH CONTRASTING TOE CAP Chanel Dupe




























Instagram has a lot to answer for.  I like everyone else have been captivated by the Chanel suede, cap toe, sling backs that seem to be everywhere.  Unfortunately, unlike everyone else (it would seem) I am neither able nor willing to spend that much on a pair of heels.  Honestly, if I was going to splurge on shoes, I'd probably buy flats or boots.  (The Chloe Susanna Boots haunt my dreams!)

So when Zara launched their take on Ithem and I saw them in store, I had to snap them up.  A much more reasonable price point of €25.99!  With these, there's no need to feel guilt with every step.  It doesn't matter if the suede gets scuffed and if I get bored of them soon, it's not the end of the world.

Okay so they don't have a sling back but I think they are a pretty good dupe.  Side note but Zara is amazing at the moment.  Like really, just take my money.  TAKE IT.  I may as well just set up a direct debit...  I digress, these are the perfect alternative.  You'll see me wearing these (comfortably) for the foreseeable future.

2 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations