Weekend Wardrobe

Friday, 1 July 2016

Whistles Grey Marl Tee
Sharing the love for my new Whistles Slogan T-shirt today.  I don't often shop in Whistles, sticking to COS, Zara et al. as seen in this post, I seem to go in looking for smart blouses for the office and leave with accessories or one of their slogan jumpers or t-shirts.

This is a super soft grey marl t-shirt with the "comme ci comme ├ža" logo embossed in white.  It has a slim fit and while comfortable and casual, it works just as well dressed down for a relaxed casual weekend look as it does dressed up with tapered trousers and heels.  I've been pairing this with dark grey skinny jeans, pointed toe flats and dainty gold jewellery.


While they are expensive for a t-shirt, the quality is incredible.  This is the softest marl material ever.  Unfortunately, I can't find this on the Whistles website but I know it went into sale so there may be more in store.  Off duty, weekend wardrobe sorted!

2 comments :

  1. Ha, love that top! It reminds me when I did French at school and the teacher would go round and ask how you were...everyone would just say comme ci comme ca because it was easy to remember!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations