Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow Multi Palette

Monday, 4 July 2016

Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow Multi Palette Review, Photos and Swatches
So if I'm being honest, I bought this the Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow Multi Palette on a whim.  I was having one of those days!  A beauty buying binge in Boots, cheered me right up!  The palette includes a highlight, a blush and a contour shade.

The Bronze Goddess Highlight is a buttery soft warm golden beige shade.  Blendable not too sheer with a semi opaque finish.  That highlights the skin with a luminous sheen without emphasising pores.  The Bronze Goddess Blush is a medium dusty/rose pink shade.  It has an ultra fine golden sheen shimmer finish.  It’s buildable and blendable and lasts a good 6/7 hours on my skin before it starts to fade. Lastly the Bronze Goddess Contour is a warm brown with a satin finish that leaves a subtle natural sheen on the skin.  I use this as a light bronzer rather than a contour powder.

Isn’t this palette a thing of beauty?  Sleek so perfect for travelling with and with soft and smooth textures, the Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow Multi Palette is perfect for a softly sculpted look.

1 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! Estée Lauder do such lovely blushes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations