A Mini Space NK Haul

Friday, 22 July 2016

High End Skincare Haul from Space NK
Well it has been awhile since I last shopped in Space NK.  A new job means that my office is no longer a stone's throw away from Space NK.  *Cries!*  Although, my bank balance is altogether thrilled about this.  As is always the way, I ran out of a few things at once.  Here's what I picked up.

This Works Sleep+ Pillow Spray.  I'm not sure what wizardry This Works have going on here but I simply cannot be without this.  A few sprays of this on my pillow before bed, guarantees the best night's sleep ever.  Any stress, Sunday Night Fear just floats away.

Darphin Intral Serum which is the perfect antidote to inflammation and redness that I'm prone to suffer from on my cheeks.  Ultra light weight, calming, hydrating and most importantly not aggravating.  I adore this serum.

Omorovicza Perfecting Lip Balm sinks in to soothe, soften and plump dry lips.  My all-time lip care love.  The rich, thick texture is a dream to apply to dry, chapped lips.  When it comes to adding a layer of moisture and protection, this is my ultimate essential.

Lastly, I bought Omorovicza Cleansing Foam.  Another firm favourite.  A dreamy texture, this gentle foam cleanser, cleanses thoroughly without drying or stripping the skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and ready for the rest of my skincare routine.

All every day essentials and for me, forever repurchases.  Damn you Space NK, you get me every time!

1 comments :

  1. I may try the lip balm. My lips are so dry ALL the time. I do love Space NK though!

    Jaynie Shannon * / Morphe Giveaway Running

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations