A Step In The Right Direction

Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Topshop Java Metallic Sling Back Shoes Review, Photos and OOTD

OOTN with Topshop Shoes
Topshop has long been a brand I'm obsessed with.  When it comes to Topshop, I always gravitate towards their jeans and shoes.  The Java Metallic Sling Back Shoes are a new addition to my carefully curated collection.  

Metallic to give them a little somethin' somethin' with block heel, pointed toe and straps, these are the perfect Summer shoe.  These will take you from day to night, desk to dance floor.  As I mostly wear all black, the sliver makes things more interesting and adds something different to my outfit.  I've been styling these with a COS blouse, Frame Denim skinny jeans for the office and outside of work, wearing them to the pub for dressy/casual nights out too.  The ladylike straps add a more girlie look to dress down or distressed denim. As they aren't too high and have a block heel, they are super comfortable to wear/walk in!


Oh Topshop Java Metallic Sling Back Shoes, let me count the ways I love you.  I have shoe lust!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations