J Brand Jeans

Monday, 18 July 2016

J Brand Maria Jeans Review
J Brand Jeans Outfit
So J and I are thick as thieves.  J Brand that is.  I've recently rediscovered my love for J Brand jeans. Tired of my usual go-to denim fading and losing shape after a few washes, I decided that it was time to invest and settled for a black pair of J Brand Maria Jeans.

I could live in these.  And almost have been... Honestly, I have to talk myself into wearing something else.  They are fast becoming a wardrobe staple and both a work and weekend go-to.  Being the creature of habit that I am, I went for black jeans.  When in doubt, the one look I fall back on - black skinny jeans, pointed toe flats and a simple white t-shirt.  An effortless classic and it's comfortable.  These, the Maria are jet black, high waisted and super skinny.  These are so comfortable to wear.  High waisted but not uncomfortably so.  (I think from having my belly button pierced when I was younger, I still don't like anything that sits too high!)  They don't come in different leg lengths.  I'm 5.6 (and a half - very important!) but thankfully they aren't too long that they bunch up around the ankles.  They look good turned up a little too.  When I mentioned I've rediscovered these, it's because the key is to size down!  I've owned a pair of these before and made that mistake!  Rookie error for fear of getting stuck in too tight jeans having to be cut out of them in the fitting room!  But do, size down as they will stretch.  I'm typically a UK size 10/12 and when for waist 28 in these.

In absolute LOVE with these J Brand jeans.  You just can't go wrong with a good pair of skinny jeans! Expensive, but I shudder to think of the number of times I've repurchased cheaper ones and cost per wear, we're looking at Primark prices!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations