Mini Boots Haul

Monday, 27 June 2016

High End Beauty Haul from Boots feat. Bumble and Bumble, Clarins and Estee Lauder
Today's post is on some new products I picked up during a recent dash around Boots.  I thought that I'd show you these new pieces as it's been ages since I last did a haul post!  (Checks previous posts, discovers it was a week ago...)  Anyway, I digress, here's what I bought:

I'm a huge fan of the original Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray but decided to try the Bumble and Bumble Surf Infusion Spray.  This gives the same matte, tousled texture and volume but the infusion of botanical oils add shine and softens things up.  The busy girl's answer to beach spray. Bumble's signature fresh scent makes me feel like I'm by the sea when in reality I'm at my desk in the office!

Speaking of the office, as the temperatures increase so does my skin's propensity for shine!  To combat this, I need a long lasting foundation so I repurchased Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation. I'm very pale and so wear the shade 001 Cool Bone.  While this is a medium to full coverage base, I love that it feels weightless on this skin while absorbing oil, preventing shine and blurring imperfections.

Another repurchase was the Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning for Face & Décolleté.  If you're naturally pale and wary of traditional orange hued self tanners, this is the one for you.  There's an in depth review here.  It smells fresh, doesn't break me out and gives my complexion the most perfect natural healthy looking sun kissed glow.

The last product to make its way into my basket in place of the cotton wool I initially went in for was the Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow Multi Palette.  Look at it, just gaze upon its beauty here.  There's a full (rave) review coming but whether you are looking for something to sculpt, highlight or provide an all over sun kissed or candle light glow, you cannot go wrong with this.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations