Lipstick Lover

Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Round up of rosy dusty pink lipsticks
Today's post is a low down on my most loved lipsticks.  Rosy, dusty pink hues have been my go-to colours of choice.

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Bond Girl is a more berry toned shade that I'm sure would be flattering on a multitude of skin tones.  Matte but not drying.  It makes my lips look fuller and healthier, perfect for when I need a little polishing up.

Tom Ford Lip Colour in #04 Indian Rose is somewhat exquisite.  A muted pink it is foolproof and utterly timeless.  I'm a sucker for luxe packaging and just look at that bullet.  A creamy formula that leaves a slight sheen over the lips.

Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Spiced Rose is another one on high rotation.  Are you sensing a theme here?  Dusty pink hues are the end of the colour spectrum that I like to call home. This is a dream in dusty rose beige.

Chanel Rouge Coco in #402 Adrienne is the most nude toned of the lot.  With a hint of pink and warm undertones.  This has a creamy consistency that wears comfortably.  Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in #34 La Raffinée is pigmented, long lasting though gives a luminous shine and sees a return to the beloved rose hues.

All blogger cliché my lips but better options and great picks for day time or work wear or for when you want a more dramatic eye makeup look.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations