Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look Palette Review

Thursday, 9 June 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look Palette Review

Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look Palette Review, Photos and Swatches
Palettes and I are definitely having a moment!  I love multi purpose products and those that promise to save time so was very excited at the launch of the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look In A Palette. The launch had a lot of hype surrounding it and as I love a good bandwagon me, I decided to jump on it too.  Believe the hype, this is awesome.

Promising a five minute face on the go, I often carry this, lipstick and mascara for an effortlessly wearable, universally flattering make up look, in very little time.  This also makes it the perfect palette to travel with whether to pack for bringing away or to keep in your make up bag for touch ups on the go. While so far I've mostly used this to create natural looks for work, this will also take you from your desk to the dance floor or you know, dinner.

The palette itself while compact enough to be portable, is the perfect size with a large mirror and generous amounts of each product.  There are no dud shades.  The highlight and bronze shades are very similar if not the Filmstar Bronze and Glow face sculpt and highlight.  The bronze is neither too warm nor cool so it doesn't look orange or flat.  The buttery soft highlight gives the most perfect lit from within glow.  It also comes with a peach and pink blush to brighten and add a luminous finish.  The eye makeup novice in me loves the three eye shadows.  Painting by numbers for adults?  They blend with ease and are long lasting. There is a matte shade to brighten, a satin subtle shimmer to enhance and gorgeous taupe to smoke out.

So happy with the release of the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look In A Palette and glad it's part of my collection.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations