Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in #506 Camélia

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in #506 Camélia review and swatches
Did you catch my recent post on a mini Chanel cosmetics haul?  Continuing the Chanel centric theme today!  One of the products I purchased that day was one of the newly relaunched nail polishes.  Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in #506 Camélia.  

A deep warm, peony pink colour.  I went for this as I shock horror, figured I have enough neutrals – for now.  This shade is the stuff Summer manicure dreams were made of!  This is an incredibly wearable, goes with anything, intensely rich creamy pigment.  Opaque in one coat.  One coat offers full coverage but (I guess out of habit?) I always apply two.  A glossy finish.  Glides on smoothly and evenly.    Formulated without any nasties, the reformulation remains 5 free.  The shade name is no longer printed on the front of the bottle and now appears at the back.  The new brush is slightly wider and fans out ever so slightly at the end.  I was a fan of the original thin brush which allowed for more precise application but the new one only differs slightly so there is no issue with application.  

The product applies beautifully.  I’m impressed with the new reformulation, although, I was a fan of the original too which I found to last well on me.  I really want to try the more orange shade Espadrilles next.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations