Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo #202 Conte

Monday, 6 June 2016

Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo #202 Conte














So if you've seen my recent Chanel Cosmetics post, you'll know that I bought one of the new lipstick formulas, Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo.  I don't know what has come over me lately but I cannot stop buying lip products.  My heart lies with skincare but when it comes to make up, lipstick is my bag.

Described as having "the intensity of a lipstick, the shine of a lip gloss and comfort of a lip balm." The Rouge Coco Stylos are very creamy in consistency which means that they are uber comfortable to wear and very hydrating on the lips.  These have slightly more colour pay off than the Rouge Coco Shines.  With the shade I went for, there is a slight shimmer in the tube but it is very subtle and barely detectable on the lips.  I went for the shade #202 Conte.  I know, I know, another pink!  This is a baby pink with golden shimmer.  I really love these and want to buy the dusty rose shade #216 Lettre next.  They are so glossy that it means that the colour does fade and transfer but the slim twist up tube means that they are so easy to reapply.  No faff or mirror required.

I just noticed when scheduling this post that the last three have been Chanel centric!!!  Oops. Reason #53214 why I shouldn't be allowed at their counter unsupervised!  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations