Chanel Les Beiges Retractable Kabuki Brush

Saturday, 4 June 2016

Chanel Les Beiges Retractable Kabuki Brush
I'll admit it, I have no justification for this other than LOOK at it, just look at it?  Isn't it pretty? Totally a sound reason to buy a Chanel Les Beiges Retractable Kabuki Brush? Right, right?

I know, I know, I clearly didn't need this, I completely purchased this on a whim.  I think I first saw it on one of Lisa Eldridge's videos.  Thankfully, I don't have buyers remorse and am glad I splurged. The brush itself is super soft!  Possibly the softest brush I own!  As it's retractable, I've been using this for travel or to keep in my handbag for touching up with powder products.  However, I wouldn't use this with the Les Beiges powder as I find that it picks up too much product, the density makes for a heavy application.

It's comprised of synthetic hair so it doesn't shed.  My only gripe is that after washing, because of the density, it takes a little bit longer to dry.  For me, a one time, luxury splurge. With the iconic logo on one end. How beautiful is the packaging?  It's Chanel after all.  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations