Céline Audrey Sunglasses Review

Monday, 13 June 2016

Céline Audrey Sunglasses Review
So, I recently found myself in the Céline boutique in Brown Thomas.  And while I’m a huge admirer of their handbags, I can’t justify buying a Trio just yet.   (Actually, I could justify the purchase, just cannot afford it...)  Although the larger sized Trio in black is top of my wish list!  I did however, buy another pair of their sunglasses and am thrilled to finally own the Céline Audrey Sunglasses.

These have been on my lust list for the longest time but had been sold out everywhere, which is why I went for the Céline Lucy Sunglasses
before.  Aptly named after Audrey Hepburn, the Audrey range of sunglasses from Céline are inspired by the sunglasses her character, Holly Golightly wore in the 1961 film Breakfast at Tiffany's.  These are iconic, classic sunglasses.  After some deliberation between these the original and the new Audrey version, I went for the former.  I wanted these for their dark lenses and black frame.  If you're considering these, just to note that they are huge!  When I wear these my face is mostly covered which I love.   I'm all about the oversized sunglasses, it negates the need for makeup ;)

The Céline Audrey Sunglasses have the gold Céline logo delicately embossed on one arm and the iconic silver three pin design on both the arms and the front of the sunglasses. They also come with the classic suede Céline case and cloth both embossed with Céline Paris in silver. While I do appreciate the attention to detail, my only wish is that they came in a hard case as the suede seems to attract dirt more.

1 comments :

  1. They're really Beautiful 👌🏻 well wear Michelle xx Siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations