Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad in Disco Dust

Thursday, 12 May 2016

Tom Ford Disco Dust Eyeshadow Quad Review
I'm a huge fan of Cognac Sable so when I heard that it was being discontinued, I went to my nearest Tom Ford counter hoping to buy a back up but they were sold out.  Instead I bought Tom Ford Disco Dust Eyeshadow Quad.  Described as a warmer take on Cognac Sable and probably more universally flattering.

I adore the Tom Ford glitter which is a cool silvery mauve.  A grown up shimmer, perfect as an accent or highlight.  I don't experience any fall out with this.  The warm satiny tan, I use as a crease colour and the coppery shimmer blends beautifully all over the lid.  The dark plum brown is a beautiful shade to smoke out along the lash line.  Neutral warm palette perfection.  Disco Dust pulls very warm on me. I'm normally one for mattes but drew me in. Overall, I'm really loving this effortlessly wearable quad.  

Palettes and I are definitely having a moment right now.  I love that they are so easy to use, you already know that the shades will work well together.  I only wish I managed to nab Honeymoon...

3 comments :

  1. This palette is so beautiful and I love the warm toned shades this palette has to offer too. I have yet to try out Tom ford beauty products so this is definitley on my wishlist :)

    Have a great day! ♥

    Ying | * Y i n g c b e a u t y *

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I a have been obsessed with Tom ford lately this review will help me decide if I need the eyeshadow quad I so badly want to buy. For £64 😬 Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations