Soothing Summer Skin

Sunday, 29 May 2016

Bioderma Hydrabio Range Review
Long time readers of LLA will know that I'm a huge Bioderma fan. I've used their micellar solution for years, back when I had to beg family and friends to bring it home from France! I was recently introduced to the Bioderma Hydrabio* range which caters for dry and sensitive skin.

Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micelle Solution
may have taken over the top spot of the original Sensibio (pink topped) version. This feels more gentle, cooling and soothing on my skin and I love the subtle fresh scent of this one. While this solution may be sensitive on the skin, it removes even heavy-duty full coverage foundation and even waterproof mascara with ease.

Bioderma Hydrabio Riche Crème
is again for dry skins. While mine is on the combination / oily side, it can be prone to dehydration and I suffer with sensitivity.  A little thick and rich for my t-zone but for around my cheeks, this is the perfect anecdote to parched Summer skin. It absorbs beautifully and leaves my skin looking calm and feeling super soft.

*PR sample

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations