Omorovicza Omoressence & Ultramoor Mud Mask Review

Monday, 16 May 2016

Omorovicza Ultramoor Mud Mask and Omorovicza Omoressence Review
So, if you’ve read LLA for a while now, you’ll know that I’m a huge fan of the luxe Hungarian brand Omorovicza. I’ve truly been blown away by everything I’ve tried from the line. Each product I’ve used really feels like it was created for and tailored to my skin personally.  My skin has been quite calm and balanced lately and I’ve attributed this to two new additions to my skincare routine. Omorovicza Ultramoor Mud Mask* and Omorovicza Omoressence*.

Omorovicza Ultramoor Mud Mask is similar in texture to their Deep Cleansing Mask. I alternate between the two. This has a smooth consistency and applies like a dream. It doesn’t dry on the skin or tighten it like some mud masks can. With healing and nourishing Hungarian moor mud, this has a plethora of anti ageing benefits. This leaves my skin feeling clean, pumped and smooth.

Omorovicza Omoressence is not your average toner. An almost toner/serum hybrid. You only need a tiny amount. Simply put a few drops into the palms of your hand and press gently into the skin. It smells incredible and feels wonderful on the skin. I use this morning and night but find that the action of applying this to the skin is a wonderfully relaxing, soothing step in my evening skincare routine. This leaves my skin feeling soft, looking radiant and primed for the rest of my routine.

Also, let's just take a moment to appreciate the packaging? How aesthetically pleasing is the heavy glass containers. I’ve really been impressed by both of these products. The scent, the texture, ease of use and more importantly, the end result – brighter, glowing skin!



*PR Sample

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations