Heels for Reluctant Heel Wears

Sunday, 22 May 2016

Dune Camie Pointed Toe T-Bar High Heel Court Shoe
My nieces are horrified by this but I'm just not a huge heel wearer anymore.  Most of my friends are getting married and having babies so weekend activities are more lunch/brunch than bars!  We usually go for dinner (6pm sitting, I joke!) over clubbing.  So my trusty ankle boots in Winter or sandals, loafers, ballet flats in the Summer usually suffice.

 But we went for drinks recently for a friend's 30th and my beloved Isabel Marant Dicker boots just were not going to cut it so I conceded that I needed dressier heels.  I found myself in Dune and left having purchased the Dune Camie Pointed Toe T-Bar High Heel Court Shoe in Black.  Black in patent leather make these impossible chic.  With the classic court shoe shape, these go with and work with any look.  Easy to walk in and comfortable to wear.  They saw me through a whole night of dinner, drinks and dancing.  Right through to the trek from Sophie's Bar at The Dean Hotel to Grafton Street during the early hours of the morning in search of McDonalds' fries and a cab home! 

While I bought these for nights out, they would work well during day day for work too.  If you dress smart for work that is.  I typically wear a COS top, skinny jeans and flats so I'd raise a few eye brows if I rocked in wearing these but they'd look oh so lovely with a suit too. I bought these a few weeks ago now but they're still available both online here and in store.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations