Cheek Cheats

Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Cheek Cheats feat. Hoursglass, Tom Ford, Chanel and Charlotte Tilbury


















After recent posts that have covered base makeup, today I'm bringing you a cheat sheet for cheek - chiselled cheekbones and a golden glow.

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow, I use the matte taupe shade to contour the hollows of (fake the appearance of) my cheekbones.  This doesn't aggrivate my oily prone skin or emphasise scars. Then using a large fluffy brush, I dust a light layer of the Tom Ford Bronzing Powder in the matte shade Terra over my entire face for a subtle injection of warmth.  Lending itself well to the makeup novice, being cool-toned and matte, this never looks muddy or orange.  It doesn't accentuate pores. 

To add colour, I've been alternating between two.  Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion which is a gorgeous muted soft coral/peach shade which brings my pale skin tone to life.  It retains its colour flawlessly throughout the day.  Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi Colour in Mariniere 01 worn as a sheer veil of colour, gives my skin a natural looking, fresh healthy glow. A foolproof, soft finish, it's wholly impossible to over do it with this one.

1 comments :

  1. That Ambient Light Blush is just too beautiful! I've yet to buy anything from Hourglass but that needs to change asap!! Great post :D

    Lizzie | lizziegines.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations