Artis Brush Oval 6 - First Impressions

Friday, 27 May 2016

Artis Brush Review
Artis Oval 6 Brush Review
I'm not usually so quick to jump on the bandwagon but I was in Space NK (my happy place) repurchasing some products that had run out and wanted to try something new and well I was intrigued by the concept and so, the Artis Oval 6 Brush found its way into my basket. 

Possibly the ultimate makeup tool.  The Artis Oval 6 brush is probably one of the most versatile from the line.  It blends concealer, foundation and blush equally beautifully.  The brush itself is comprised of fibres exclusive to the brand.  They are non porous which means they do not pick up too much product and that the product blends seamlessly.  These are ridiculously soft.  So much so, I may start every makeup application by stroking my face with this.  When I finished marveling at how soft the densely packed bristles are and actually got on to applying my base.  This blended my foundation evenly.  After years of using traditional makeup brushes and sponges, it felt strange to hold a brush like this but I know I'll get my technique down and get used to it.  

At €52 this is not the cheapest but makeup was buffed in to even, flawless results.mmAlso, how exquisite is the sleek modern design and packaging?  The Artis Oval 6 Brush is available from Space NK here

2 comments :

  1. I've been seeing these brushes popping up all around and I am getting closer and closer to making a splurge myself :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep reading and hearing good reviews on this brush but I just can't bring myself to buy one! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations