All Saints Balfern Leather Jacket

Monday, 9 May 2016

All Saints Balfern Leather Biker Jacket Review
Taking a break from beauty to talk about a new addition to my wardrobe.  I actually bought this back in January but the weather has only recently improved enough for me to start wearing it.  I've had faux leather jackets from Topshop et al. before but wanted to invest in a new one and so I headed straight to All Saints and bought the Balfern Leather Biker Jacket in black.

My wardrobe is full of more Spring appropriate trench coats that I've been wearing to work and heavy wool Winter ones so I needed a new biker jacket that could be dressed up or down at the weekends.  Having never owned a more expensive leather jacket before, this is a revelation!  This is super soft, so buttery soft and the fit is perfect.  I think it will only improve with wear.  I think All Saints pieces are true to size.  I sized up and went for a UK 12 so I can wear thick jumpers underneath until it gets warmer and it's a comfortable fit.

I went for the classic black colour as the majority of my wardrobe is black and this has silver hardware.  I wish it came with gold however!  Is gold hardware even a thing?  If you're looking for something more seasonal, All Saints have a gorgeous pale pink leather jacket at the moment!!! 

Everyone needs a quality leather biker jacket in their life!  Jacket of dreams!  I think I'm in love...

2 comments :

  1. Ah this jacket is so beautiful! Tried it on last Christmas and it hasn't left my mind since then. Regretting not taking the advantage of 20% off sale a few months back. Once the sale hits again, I promise myself I'm picking up one! The khaki color is also beautiful in my opinion :) I have one question regarding the jacket, do you feel the buckle makes a lot of noise when you're walking around? I'm really curious because I returned one from Stradivarius because of that reason :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love All Saints and their leather jackets are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations