Spring Style Picks

Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Spring Style Haul featuring Topshop, Zara and Dune London
As I type this, it's currently raining with some sleet, snow and hailstones outside.  Like seriously? Snow in April, of course there is.  Hey Spring, whenever you're ready to make an appearance, I have my seasonal style picks at the ready.  Here's what I've bought recently...

First I headed to Topshop and bought the Topshop Lucas Jeans in grey.  These are their slim fit boyfriend jeans.  I had a pair of these with rips at the knees in blue last year and had to repurchase.  If you want a break from skinny jeans, these are a great option.  Universally flattering and so soft and comfortable to wear. As they are a slim fit, they look equally good dressed up or worn more casually, unlike lots of other boyfriend style jeans, they are not too baggy, that they drown your frame.  They fit true to size, so I went for the same size I wear in my beloved Jamie skinny jeans.

Still disappointed that I missed out on that Alexa x M&S blouse, I headed to Zara and bought this white and blue striped, v-neck blouse with incredible bell sleeves.  I can't wait to wear this when if the weather improves with white jeans and tan coloured leather sandals.

Lastly, I bought these gorgeous silver leather loafers, the Dune London Gleam Loafer.  As I wear all black most of the time, this is me doing colour!  Practical, comfy and easy to wear.  I already own tan coloured loafers and practically live in my black Russell and Bromley ones but I think the metallic gives these a little somethin' somethin' and makes them more chic. 

1 comments :

  1. Nice picks!
    I love the shoes! ;)

    Laura
    http://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations