Tom Ford Lip Colour 04 Indian Rose

Monday, 18 April 2016


Tom Ford Lip Colour 04 Indian Rose Review, Swatches & Photos
Another beautiful Tom Ford lipstick added to the collection (14 and counting!  I'm not sure whether I'm proud or ashamed...) and one I'm enthralled with, Tom Ford Lip Colour 04 Indian Rose Lipstick.

On me, a medium pink, dusty rose colour that gives lips a polished, my lips but better look.  It has a slight, subtle shimmer that I'm not normally a fan of but it isn't detectable on the lips.  It's creamy and comfortable to wear.  As it's moisturising, it's not the most long lasting but I get a good few hours wear.  It sees me through moderate coffee drinking!  I like the hydrating formula as I can suffer with dry lips.  Texture is smooth and it glides on easily and doesn't cling to or emphasis any dry patches.  Opaque in one swipe, this is a gorgeous, natural shade.  At the counter, I was torn between this and Sable Smoke.  I'm really pale but I can imagine this suiting everyone.  It's such a gorgeous, effortlessly flattering shade.

Of course, we have to take a moment to appreciate the stunning packaging and the bullet closing with that oh so satisfying click.  €48 from Brown Thomas.

1 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations