The Foolproof Brow Product

Thursday, 14 April 2016

Wunderbrow review, swatches and photos
An eye brow product of some form will always be a staple in my stash.  Today's post is on a product my naturally fair, thin and over plucked (my 16 year old self was far too enthusiastic with the tweezers) brows have been waiting for!  Enter Wunder2 from Wunderbrow*.

This is easy to apply, lasts well and the shade Auburn looks natural with my colouring, neither too warm nor cool.  The key to this is to use a light hand and disperse the product evenly with the spoolie provided.  This lightweight gel formula means it offers great staying power.  With its hair like fibres, it helps define and gives fuller, thicker but most importantly natural brows.  I've grappled with my brows and brow products for years but believe the hype this is awesome.  Taming and grooming in one.  A wunderful product! (Sorry, I couldn't resist...)

Thanks to Wunderbrow, no one need ever know I wasn't blessed with Cara Delevigne-esque brows!  Long lasting and easy to use without having to faff around with several brow products in the mornings!  A new addition I won't be without.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            *PR sample

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations