NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint Review

Monday, 4 April 2016

NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint Review, Swatches & Photos
Oh NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint, let me count the ways I love you:

First of all I like that it comes with a tube dispenser.  Convenient for travelling with or just throwing into my make up bag, not to mention hygienic and stops me wasting product pumping it out...

Even though I'm in Ireland, were it rains nearly ALL THE TIME, I mostly rely on my make up to provide sun protection and this contains SPF and this comes with broad broad spectrum SPF 30. 

I was not blessed with naturally flawless skin so I like the coverage it gives.  Medium, buildable coverage and a natural finish.   Applies smoothly, evens out my skin and covers any red patches. 

With oily prone skin, I was drawn to this having a velvet finish, yet I don't have to worry about it looking flat or dull.  


Perfect for off duty day days and weekends.  It lasts an impressive amount of time on my skin but wouldn't see me through a full work day.  Mostly because there is no air con in our office...

And finally and most importantly, it doesn't break me out!  I have the shade Terre-Neuve which I think is one of the lighter ones.  Available from Brown Thomas online and in store now.


SOLD!

1 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations