Notes on Nails: Essie Marshmallow

Saturday, 30 April 2016

Essie Marshmallow Review, Swatches and Photos
It's happened, it has finally happened.  I think that I may now own every nude/neutral/taupe/greige/beige nail polish colour that there is!  As recently while in Boots, I found myself yearning for a white nail polish.  My first port of call was Essie of course and I picked up Essie Marshmallow.

This is the perfect white shade.  It has an almost cream or jelly formula which gives a translucent sheer finish.  This isn't designed to be built up so it's not opaque.  A beautiful milky white.  This suits me, as true whites are not flattering on my pale skin.  Like all Essie polishes, this applies smooth and evenly and dries quickly and longevity is impressive too.

I use OPI Nail Envy as a base and Seche Vite top coat and apply two thin layers of this in between and go chip free for up to five days.  This gives me soft, natural, clean, white nails without the harshness. The ideal white to wear to work.  If you're looking for an opaque white OPI's Alpine Snow is great but unfortunately for me, they make it look like I've applied Tipp-Ex!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations