Overcoming Winter Wardrobe Fatigue

Thursday, 7 April 2016

River Island Brown Leather Tassel Loafers Review
As the weather is finally getting warmer and drier, I've put away (hopefully, not prematurely) my chunky ankle boots and have swapped them for sandals, ballet pumps and these River Island Brown Leather Tassel Loafers.  Oh, let me count the way in which I love these shoes.  They aren't too casual so I've been wearing them to work during the week and dressing them down with skinny jeans at the weekend.  They are 100% leather and suede and incredibly comfortable.  As these are so comfortable, I really have to stop myself from wearing them daily!  I know, I know - thinking of comfort?  Middle age, is that you?  I was originally looking for black shoes (of course I was!) but as I already have the Russell and Bromley Chester Loafers in black so thought that the tan colour would be more appropriate for Spring.
I've been wearing these at the weekend with a more relaxed, casual look, paired with blue skinny jeans and an over sized cream coloured COS shirt.  I've had so many compliments on these!  Definitely, steppin' into Spring with these.

1 comments :

  1. These look really nice!
    I can't wait until spring is truly here...

    Laura
    http://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations