La Mer The Cleansing Oil

Thursday, 28 April 2016

La Mer The Cleansing Oil Review, Photos
Skincare is my thing.  While I love lipsticks, nude nail polishes and am partial to a subtle highlight. Nothing makes me quite as happy as buying new skincare.  A new discovery and addition to my skincare shelf (not that it all fits on a shelf!) is La Mer The Cleansing Oil.

I've tried and loved a lot of La Mer's products over the years but this was new to me.  It's now one of my go-tos for makeup removal.  I was drawn to this as it is described as a detoxifying cleanser.  With oily/acne prone skin, some cleansing oils can leave my skin feeling greasy, like there is a residue left behind but this feels more refined.  It removes makeup (even heavy duty Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation!) with ease.  I massage a few drops of this clear oil into dry skin, you only need one pump and it emulsifies once you add water.  Rinse and all traces of makeup are gone and my skin is left feeling clean, hydrated and soft.  While prone to breakouts, I haven't had an problems since introducing this into my routine.  

I love the packaging and this has a refreshing scent.  Expensive at *whispers* €95 (so thankful for loyalty points!) but it works and works well, so for me, it's worth the splurge.  

1 comments :

  1. Sounds amaze! Have you tried Dermalogica's Precleanse - Sounds kinda similar. May have to pick this up next time I'm passing through duty free!

    www.thepharmersjournal.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations