Notes on Dior Nail & Lip Glow

Monday, 11 April 2016

Dior Addict Lip Glow Review
So I recently found myself at the Dior counter.  With the exception of a few nail polishes and their mascaras, I haven't tried much from the brand but I saw their new launch on Tijan Serena's Snapchat and well, she's the ultimate enabler...

It was the Dior Nail Glow that spurned my splurge. It's a nail polish with a subtle hint of pink that works to correct yellowness and brighten the whites of your nails.  A less is more, my nails but better product for your nails making them look a little more polished and "done."  Effortless and universally flattering.  While this doesn't give a French manicure (or too tacky) effect, this does enhance your natural nails to give them a high shine, healthy glow.  It dries quickly, the fat brush makes it a dreamy to apply and because it's not an opaque colour any tip wear is barely detectable.  

Applying the same concept to lips is the Dior Addict Lip Glow in 004 Coral.  I bought this on a whim as I was originally looking for the Creme de Rose Smoothing Lip Balm but apparently this has been discontinued?!  The lip glow has SPF 10 and with the addition of mango butter, it protects and nourishes your lips.  A sheer coral shade this feels like a balm.  It's comfortable to wear and leaves my lips with a sheer wash of peachy/coral colour.  The stain lasts even when the shine is gone.

Also, can we take a moment to appreciate the packaging?  I may have been late (as always) on the bandwagon but I'm totally devoted to Dior now.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations