Whitewash Laboratories Remineralising Whitening Toothpaste

Wednesday, 9 March 2016

whitewash laboratories remineralising whitening toothpaste review
Here's an interesting one, a blog post on toothpaste!  Given my fondness for coffee and red wine (not together obviously), I was genuinely quite excited to try this Whitewash Laboratories Remineralising Whitening Toothpaste*.

I'll admit, up until now, I've just been using whatever toothpaste was on offer in Boots.  I thought all toothpastes were equal.  This however, claims to fortify tooth enamel with a substance called hydroxyapatite which is tooth enamel's key ingredient.  It sticks to the teeth, sealing in all the little gaps and ridges that can be caused by acid erosion.  My two front teeth can be quite sensitive from were the enamel has been weakened and diminished.  (There was an addiction to fizzy drinks phase in my teens!)  Not only remineralising, the addition of flouride and xylitol both help to prevent tooth decay. This formula along with micro polishers remove stains and leave teeth looking whiter and brighter.

I've been using this twice daily for over a week now.  It's difficult to measure the results but the white paste has a minty taste and my mouth feels cleaner, fresher and my teeth are smoother and less sensitive.  I will keep you updated!  Also, am I irrescuably shallow to appreciate the packaging too? The easy to dispense pump just looks smarter in the bathroom... 
                                                                                                                                                            *pr sample

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations