Three to Try

Monday, 14 March 2016

Nude/Pink Lipsticks from Charlotte Tilbury, MAC and Laura Mercier Review, Swatches and Photos

















Today's post is on three lipsticks that present the perfect nude/pink ratio.  I'm a little on the thin lipped side and while we all hate the MLBB phrase, sometimes you just need something to add a little oomph perfect your natural pout. 

First up is the matte, MAC Mehr it's definitely more pink than nude on me, so I've been pairing this with MAC lip liner in Soar.  These two are definitely my new favourite combo! Perfect for nights out with a smokey eye but also for every day wear.  Even though it is a matte, it's not too drying.

For day time, I've been reaching for Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in the shade Spiced Rose.  Described by Laura Mercier as a rose beige. It looks more brown in the tube but on me it's a warm, rose toned neutral shade.  A creamy consistency, with olive oil and vitamin E this glides on and is comfortable to wear.

The newest addition is Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bond Girl. Bond Girl on me, is a muted mauve with brown undertones.   This lipstick is fairly opaque with an almost satin finish.  It applies smoothly and evenly.  Not hydrating but comfortable to wear and not drying on the lips in the slightest.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations