Space NK Haul

Monday, 28 March 2016

Space NK Haul feat. This Works, Sunday Riley, By Terry & Darphin
It's been ages since I last had a beauty haul!  Hasn't it?  I'm afraid to check past posts...  But you know the drill, I met the girls for lunch in town and we just happened to go via Space NK. In my (weak) defence, everything had run out at once!  All beloved repurchases, here's what I picked up;

This Works Sleep+ Pillow Spray part placebo effect I'm sure but I panic when I start to run low on this.  It really promotes rest and relaxation with essential oils of lavender, vetivert and wild chamomile.  I spray a tiny bit of this on my pillow each night.  A few sprays of this on my pillow and I fall straight into bed into a blissful slumber.

Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser is the second item popped into my basket.  For the last oh 2/3 years now, I've alternated between this and the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel. I reach for this when I feel like my skin is looking and feeling more oily than dewy.  One pump and my skin feels soft and smooth.  It leaves it refreshed and clean without feeling stripped, dry or tight.

I have a let's just say targeted approach to skincare, so while I use Biologique Recherch√©'s Lotion P50 on my t-zone, to tone my cheeks for years now, I've used nothing but the Darphin Intral Toner.  I use this to reduce the appearance of and keep at bay the redness that I can sometimes suffer from across my cheeks.  With the addition of calming chamomile, my skin feels refreshed yet comfortable and prepped for the rest of my skincare routine.

Lastly, I added a make up staple into the skincare centric stash with the By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder I shudder to think how many times I've repurchased this and don't know what I did without it.  It applies colour less, so no white cast.  When I wear this, my skin feels smooth and this controls oil like no other.  I use this in the morning to set my make up, it gives a natural finish, almost blurring blemishes and it lasts literally ALL day.  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations