Beauty Bites: Clinique High Impact Mascara

Saturday, 12 March 2016

Clinique High Impact Mascara Review Swatches and Photos
For the last few years I've remained loyal to the tried, tested and completely beloved Tom Ford Extreme Mascara.  I have rarely strayed from this but I've recently discovered a new (to me) gem that is Clinique High Impact Mascara.

Probably the first makeup item I ever wore and the one thing I won't leave the house without.  (Well, I will but grudgingly...)  Think the false lash effect without looking false.  It's time to bin the falsies. Offering that elusive combination of length and volume, this ticks all the mascara boxes.  I gently wiggle the wand from the roots to the tips.  You can really layer this without risk of clumping for full, fluttery lashes.  My lashes are naturally long but very straight and I find that this separates lashes and holds a curl well while still adding length and volume.  I like the formula of this, it isn't too wet and this doesn't smudge, even with my oily lids. I like the shape of the wand and the bristled brush.  The thick brush captures even the smallest lashes. 

It doesn't aggravate my sensitive eyes and isn't a chore to remove.  This mascara deserves much more hype than it gets.  I'm a new convert!  Set to become one of the long standing products in my makeup collection.

2 comments :

  1. Oh I have this! (*runs to stash to apply) sounds unreal! I'm wearing the new No.7 Velvet lash it is amazing xx Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use this mascara and I love it so much! Great review x
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations