A Note on Nail Care

Friday, 19 February 2016

Sally Hansen Miracle Cure Review and Photos
Probably not the most exciting Boots purchases but I bought a new top and bast coat recently.  Having used Seche Vite Top Coat and OPI Nail Envy as a base coat religiously for the last few years, I thought I'd mix it up a little and picked up some new bits.

As with makeup, a good base makes all the difference.  Quick drying Sally Hansen Miracle Cure makes my polish last longer, prevents discoloration and staining from darker colours and strengthens my nails. I've been suffering with dry and peeling nails during the colder months.  A great dupe for Nail Envy and cheaper too!  I've been using this for about a month now and it's really helping.

Essie Gel Setter Top Coat sets polish beneath a impenetrable layer, locking down colour, this extends my manicure - almost a week and just the first signs of tip wear.  This leaves my nails with a glass like, high shine, glossy sheen.  I was worried that the consistency of this would be overly thick but this is applies smoothly and evenly.  Not as quick drying as some other offerings but it gives a flawless finish - mega shine factor!

If you've been neglecting your nails and need to up your nail care game, I'd definitely recommend these as two to try!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations