MAC MLBB Contenders

Saturday, 6 February 2016

MAC Lipstick Collection Photos, Swatches and Reviews


































Who am I? A lipstick post and not a single peachy hue is sight!  I've changed but I love it. While I'll welcome the brighter peachy shades come Spring.  For Winter I've been loving wearing darker dusty shades.  Today's post is on the newest MAC lipsticks that have made their way into my collection (and heart) and are all easy to wear, "my lips but better" options.

From top to bottom we have first up MAC Brave which is a satin finish.  Next is Mehr which is a matte. Plumful which is a lustre is after that and at the bottom we have Syrup which is another lustre.
Brave is described as a pinkish beige by MAC.  A creamy consistency even though MAC describe satin finishes as semi matte, this pulls a warm natural pink on me.  The matte lipstick in Mehr is a more mauvey/pink option. Opaque and lasting power is good yet this doesn't feel drying on the lips. Plumful is described as a dusty, rosey plum but it always leans more pink on me.  A sheerer wash of colour but it imparts a nice sheen.  Another lustre is Syrup which is a more mid tone pink.

Wow how many times can I say the word "pink" in one post?  But in all seriousness, these are universally flattering, everyday colours that I've been loving recently.  Any more I need to add to the MLBB collection?

2 comments :

  1. I really need to get my hands on Mehr it looks lovely! Plumful looks beautiful too. My favourite MAC lipsticks are Taupe and Velvet Teddy - they are both beautiful nudes xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would like to try these babies!!!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations