Coveting Charlotte Tilbury Lip Products

Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Crazy in Love
I'm sure you're all aware of my latest love (read: obsession) for nude/brownish/pink lipstick shades. I'm not the most daring with colours and so, another MLBB contender was recently added to the collection.  Yes, I finally got my hands on the always sold out - Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bond Girl.

Very pigmented so this offers buildable coverage.   This lipstick is fairly opaque with an almost satin finish.  It applies smoothly and evenly.  Not hydrating but comfortable to wear and not drying on the lips in the slightest.  The colour wears well, I get a few hours before I need to touch up and reapply. Described as a berry shade, this reminds me of Laura Mercier's Spiced Rose.  Bond Girl on me, is a muted mauve with brown undertones.  

To pair with it, I've been wearing the old favourite, Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk which gives a more pink toned, subtle finish.  For night time or when I want something with a little more oompf, I've been using the new to me Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Crazy in Love.  This is a gorgeous warm, dusty, rose hue.  I used to skip liner entirely but it really is a thin lipped girl's best friend.  It helps to define even the thinnest of lips while aiding longevity and reducing the chance of feathering.

These two have been my go-to lip product combo the for the last two weeks.  Also, I'm a sucker for luxe packaging, just look at that bullet!  *Swoons.*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations