SOS Skincare: The Cold Edit

Tuesday, 5 January 2016

The I've got a Cold Edit
My annual Christmas cold is still lingering.  Not only rendering me full of cold and completely drained of energy.  It has also left me with severely dry, chapped, flaky, red and discernibly dull skin.  Today's post is on the products to pick me up when I'm feeling (and looking!) sick and run down.

Molton Brown Eucalyptus Body Wash has been a saviour this past week.  Perfect for when you're feeling under the weather.  The warming yet fresh fragrant scent of eucalyptus really helps when you're suffering from congestion and struggling to breathe.

Similarly, with notes of  geranium, bergamot and rosemary, a few daps of This Works Energy Bank Breathe In roller ball offers a pick me up and restores when energy levels are low.  

The Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips with its thick rich consistency, leaves my lips feeling, smooth, soft and nourished.  It gives my Winter parched and cold chapped lips the TLC they deserve.

When unwell, my main concern is operation rehydration rather than a full face of makeup but to tackle my red nose, something with more coverage and longevity is required, so out comes my Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer.

After that, it's all about curling up on the sofa with endless cups of warming Teapigs lemon and ginger tea with honey and watching rubbish tv!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations