Mini High End Beauty Haul

Monday, 25 January 2016

Oribe, Omorovicza Haul
Yes, I know, I'm clearly doing January ALL wrong.  In my defence today's post is only a tiny, mini Space NK haul.  I'm not sure how it even happened.  I was supposed to be heading to M&S for food. Oops.

The first thing I bought is oh I don't know repurchase number 17,456 (this may be a slight wild exaggeration but you get the idea!) of the Omorovicza Perfecting Lip Balm.  This is HG for me. Well this, Creme de la Mer's The Lip Balm and the old favourite By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm.  Omorovicza's offering is a luxurious lip balm that leaves my lips that can be prone to chronic dryness during the cold Winter months soft and smooth.  I love the texture of this thick, pale pink balm.  It imparts a subtle, luminous sheen rather than an obvious gloss.  I mostly wear this alone during the day but it is a great base for lipstick too.  A night I apply a generous layer as a treatment.  For me, this definitely warrants its €40 price tag.

The Oribe Airbrush Root Touch Up Spray is something that always caught my eye and I finally picked one up.  (I'll need my colour done soon but I've a wedding coming up so I'm trying to hold off a little longer so think I'll need a product like this!)  I have yet to try this but as I LOVE every other Oribe product I've tried, I'm hoping I'll be impressed with this too.  I spray a tiny amount and it has a very fine mist and of course the brand's signature scent.

Lastly, I bought another Smith & Cult Nail polish.  A gorgeous poppy red called Kundalini Hustle.  I know this is the start of a serious love affair.  The formula of these polishes is great, opaque colour, beautiful shades and even more stunning packaging.  The grey shade of Stockholm Syndrome was out of stock but it's next on my wish list.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations