Mad About MAC Mehr

Sunday, 31 January 2016

MAC Mehr Lipstick Review, Swatches and Photos
Late to it but never one to miss out on an opportunity to jump on a bandwagon, I recently picked up infamous lipstick that is MAC Mehr.

I often swatched it while at MAC counters but put off buying this for the longest time as I thought it would be too dark for my pale skin (MAC NC15 for reference) but surprisingly this has been very easy to wear.  It's a mid toned dusty, mauvey/pink shade.  On me at least, it is a very similar to MAC Brave which I also love.  As it's a matte formula it is long lasting so you do not have to worry about it transferring or reapplying throughout the day.  Weirdly, I find some MAC matte lipsticks to be more drying that others.  This glides on smoothly and doesn't settle, it feels almost creamy on the lips and though super long lasting it is still comfortable to wear.  

It's definitely more pink than nude on me, so I've been pairing this with MAC lip liner in Soar.  These two are definitely my new favourite combo!  Perfect for nights out with a smokey eye but also for every day wear.

4 comments :

  1. I love the colour, it's very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard great things about this lipstick, I think I'll have to buy it. I love the shade, it looks so pretty! Lovely post <3

    Valentina from http://fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shade! It's been on my wishlist for the longest time, but I've always prioritised adding braver shades like Stone and Sin to my collection first!xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color!!!!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations