Seeing Me Through January

Monday, 18 January 2016

January Favourites feat. The White Company, This Works, Aromatherapy Associates, Smith & Cult & Clarins
















Some of my current beauty favourites are featured in today's post.  Products that are much loved, used daily and will be forever repurchased.

Not beauty related but The White Company Cashmere Bed Socks are giving me life right now! I'm utterly obsessed with these right now.  And bed socks? Being the lounge wear lover that I am, I'd wear these 24/7 if I could.  Incredibly soft, these keep my feet warm and super cosy.  Yes, my wardrobe of black, grey, white and neutrals extends to pjs and the like too!

Speaking of night time essentials, another is the This Works Sleep+ Pillow Spray.  I shudder to think of the number of times I've repurchased this.  Part placebo effect I'm sure but this mist definitely helps me relax, unwind and send me into a blissful slumber.

When I've slept so soundly and I don't want to leave my bed at 6.00am on dark, miserable Monday mornings, Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Rollerball with pink grape fruit, rosemary and pine dabbed on my wrists is just the uplifting tonic and leaves me ready for the morning ahead, all before my venti coffee!

A shade from a new to me brand is Smith & Cult Nail Polish in Doe My Dear.  Can we just take a moment to appreciate this gorgeous packaging.  These are too pretty not to have on display on your dressing table!  The shade is an opaque taupe/grey because I never met a neutral nail colour I didn't like.  

For lip colour I've been loving Chanel Coco Rouge lipstick in Adrienne recently.  The most perfect, wearable creamy caramel nude shade.

Lastly, with temperatures plummeting, I've been slathering on had cream religiously.  Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream has been a saviour.  It smells nice, is super hydrating and yet manages to sink into the skin with ease.  My hands are left soft, with no greasy residue.

Ignore the haters January, you're not that bad!

2 comments :

  1. I love Clarins hand cream! I agree January isn't that bad Hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought some Smith & Cult nail polish and now I think I need this shade too! Will I ever get to the end of my wishlist?! :)

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations