Still Smitten With Smith & Cult

Thursday, 28 January 2016

Smith & Cult Kundalini Hustle
Smith and Cult is fast becoming my new favourite nail polish brand.  The obsession continues, as I picked up another shade recently while in Space NK.  That you may have seen in my recent haul.  I seemingly cannot physically go into the store without checking out the display.

On this occasion I bought the opaque poppy red that is Smith & Cult Kundalini Hustle.  This will be my go to shade for Spring.  Not too orange nor too pink.  At €23 they are not the cheapest, thank goodness for N.dulge loyalty points!  The packaging is beautiful, with the large glass bottle and over sized hammered lid.  (Which you remove to reveal a smaller one that's much easier to work with!)  Too pretty to not be left on display!  All of the opaque cream colours look beautiful.  The two I've now tried are easy to wear and universally flattering shades.  Smith & Cult polishes have the exclusive 5-Free formula, made without dibutyl, phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and camphor. The creamy texture and wide, square brush means that these are dream to apply and go on smoothly and evenly. Opaque in one coat but I like to build it up to two and these dry down to a high shine finish. Probably one of the most chip resistant brands I've tried, these are incredibly long wearing.

There's no denying it, it began here and now it's love! What shade(s) do I need next?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations