A Skincare Staple?

Sunday, 6 December 2015

Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum Review
Throwback eh Tuesday!  Is that even a thing?  Doubtful!  But today's post is on an old favourite that I recently repurchased when I came over all nostalgic while out beauty buying. Remember the Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum?  I used to adore this and can't remember whey I stopped using it and so stocked up once more.

Actually, I do remember why I originally stopped using it.  It is because my name is Michelle and I'm a complete and utter skincare fiend and obviously something new caught my eye while shopping in Space NK after it ran out.  This is the perfect skincare stash staple for this time of year when the cold weather and drying central heating and office air con (on full blast, in December!) can play havoc with my skin.  My skin is typically on the oily side but can be prone to dehydration.  I've been (re)using this for a few weeks now and have noticed a dramatic difference.  It has sorted out any flaky patches, left my skin soft and supple and soothed my dry areas without aggravating my acne prone skin and it most importantly hasn’t broken me out.  It is super light weight and so works well as a base for makeup too.  

I'd definitely recommend trying this one if your skin is in need of some TLC.  Oh Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum, may we never be parted again.

1 comments :

  1. How have I never tried this? It sounds perfect for me. Gonna pick this up in town today I think! I love Caudalie!

    www.thepharmersjournal.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations