LLA Loves YSL

Monday, 14 December 2015

Saint Laurent Monogramme Sac Université Leather shoulder bag
*Warning, the following post is on a recent splurge*  If I'm honest, I wasn't sure whether or not to publish this post as, it's on a ridiculously spendy purchase and I don't want it to seem as if I'm bragging or anything like that but I'm just too stupidly excited by this so thought I would share but long time LLA readers will know that while my many talents include justifying almost any purchase and though I don't mind splurging on skincare (in my eternal quest for clear skin) with the exception of a few accessories, for everything else, I'm all about the high street, Topshop, Zara et al all the way!

Anyway disclaimer out of the way onto the item in question.  Say hello to my new love! The Saint Laurent Monogramme Sac Université Leather shoulder bag.  Isn't it a utterly beautiful?  I think this is the medium size.  I was going to go for the smaller version but being the crazy bag lady that I am, I knew that I would use the slightly larger one more.  I really wanted a cross body bag so love the adjustable strap on this.  It has a snap closure and inside there are two compartments, one with a zip. This has the softest albeit delicate calf skin leather.  

I actually went to buy their camera bag but for me IRL, it was just too small, I couldn't justify spending so much when I knew I wouldn't use it as much.  I'm so glad that I splurged on this.  A to me, from me x infinity present!  While the interlocking gold YSL is undeniably chic, part of me wishes this was just embossed with the small Saint Laurent logo instead. They had this in a gorgeous bordeaux colour too but I know I'll get more wear out of the black.  I adore this bag, a classic and I know I'll have it for years to come.

6 comments :

  1. What a stunning bag, glad you shared - I love to drool over gorgeous purchases like this and hope one day I will own one :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said on Instagram it's beautiful and have fun using it xx Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous bag! don't be afraid to show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about posting about your recent purchases too much. It's okay to be excited about a new item every once in a while no matter the price tag. I think it's a good thing to be open and honest. That said, your bag is lovely! I'm sure it will get lots of wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bag! Classic that will defo last you forever :))

    Christine | www.yveschild.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations