Love for Tom Ford Lips & Boys

Thursday, 3 December 2015

Tom Ford Lips & Boys Collection

Tom Ford Patrick Lipstick
I'm currently penning a post on a new Tom Ford Nail Polish so can we please make Tom Ford Thursday a thing?  Today's post is on my latest lipstick love.  The Tom Ford Lips & Boys Collection*.  I mean come on, Tom Ford lipsticks, in miniature form - what's not to love?

Patrick is a mid toned coral shade that will be gorgeous worn in the Summer with a tan, a really interesting colour is Stravos a cool toned mauve and my favourite, Flynn which on me, is a nude/pink. These have the same "just too pretty not to be on display" packaging. Who doesn't love the snap when closing the bullet!  The formula is amazing with their smooth, creamy texture.  They stay on well, apply evenly and are comfortable to wear.  

As these boys are a more baby sized version, the lower price point makes them more accessible.  These would make a great Christmas gift for luxe beauty lovers.  Available in Brown Thomas and in Selfridges. I'm pretty obsessed with these right now and with the new Tom Ford Lips & Boys collection having just recently launched, I know that this love is only going to grow.


*pr sample.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations