Tom Ford Nail Lacquer Love

Thursday, 19 November 2015

Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in 01 Blackout

Recently, after a crazy busy and stressful work week, I did what any girl would do!  I went home via the Tom Ford counter in Brown Thomas and treated myself to an old favourite fragrance and new nail polish love.  Part of the Noir Colour Collection, I bought the Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in #01 Blackout.  I have to admit, it worked - it cheered by right up!

A stunning metallic black with shimmer.  At first glance, the subtle yet visible shimmer appears to be just silver but it pulls different tones depending on the light.  True black shades typically look t0o harsh on my pale skin so I love the deep grey black of this and the extra dimension that the shimmer gives to this.  Like nothing I've owned before, this has a subtle, grown up, non glittery finish which is why I think it is impossible to dupe.  It is opaque with one coat but I always prefer two.  This applies smooth and evenly and dries down to a high shine finish.  It wears well. I'm currently on day four with no signs of tip wear so lasting power is not an issue.  

Aside, from being a beautiful polish, we can't talk about Tom Ford beauty products without appreciating the packaging.  The epitome of luxe.  So it appears that like the lipsticks before it, I'm currently curating quite the Tom Ford nail polish collection.  It's safe to say, it's love.

3 comments :

  1. The packaging on Tom Ford products is so luxurious, super jealous of this :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging of these is just beaut!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/life-without-a-fun-sponge-lwfs-12298541

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom Ford can do no wrong!


    www.thepharmersjournal.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations