New In, Nails: Smith & Cult

Monday, 30 November 2015

Cult & Smith Nail Polish
Today's post is a note on nails.  More specifically on a new in nail polish.  Not only is this a new shade but a new (to me) brand.  During a recent lunch time dash to Space NK, I picked up a Smith & Cult Nail Polish in the shade Doe My Dear.

First of all, I cannot talk about this brand without mentioning the packaging.  How gorgeous are these?  *Swoons*  With the chunky gold, misshapen lids and glass bottles, these would look gorgeous sitting out on a display.  Which is how I will justify purchasing more for my dressing table...  Just too pretty to put away!  Actually, no justification required.  A cult faveourite, the hype is real.  They are formulated free of the usual nasties.  They are opaque in two coats and dry to a high shine finish.  Longevity is impressive too with up to five days before signs of tip wear. Application is a dream as it applies smooth and evenly.  No streaks or dragging of the colour. The colour itself is a described as a warm dove grey taupe.  It reminds me of a less lilac toned version of Nails Inc. Porchester Square.

I love Doe My Dear and can see Smith & Cult fast becoming my new go-to nail polish brand. I bought this in Space NK but they're also available from Selfridges in the UK and on Net a Porter.  Not the cheapest but worth it in my opinion.  I think I need the shade Stockholm Syndrome in my life and on my nails next.

1 comments :

  1. I keep reading about these nail polishes....I MUST get one! :)

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations