M is for Moisture

Monday, 16 November 2015

Moisturisers for Winter Skin













Dry, dull, parched Winter skin screaming out for moisture?  Let operation re-hydration commence! As soon as the temperature starts to drop, I switch up my beauty and skincare regime.  In today's post, from head to toe, I've got just the soothing, intensely, moisturising picks.

Starting with hair, I need something richer that will deeply condition it.  Going from cold, damp weather to central heating can play havoc with my hair.  I treat my tresses to some much needed my TLC with Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner.  I have really thick hair and this along with the No Frizz Shampoo, leaves it super smooth, soft and manageable.

Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial Oil plumps and boosts my skin while I sleep.  An indulgent blend of anti oxidants and essential oils.  I adore its calming aroma.  I apply this generously at night and wake to luminous glow and silky soft skin.

The One (for me) when it comes to eye creams, is the Zelens Triple Action Eye Cream with its velvet like texture hydrates, soothes and de-puffs upon application.  I dab this on morning and night and see a noticeable improvement after just a few uses.  My under eye concealer sits better when I use this too.  Dark circles, begone!

Handbag staples year round include lip balm and hand cream.  La Mer The Lip Balm, a cult product, is another HG for me.  It smells incredible, feels light weight yet is absorbed easily and instantly soothes and intensely hydrates even the most dry and chapped lips. Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Cream is another product always housed in my handbag.  My gripe with so many is that they leave a greasy residue behind.  Not this, it sinks in beautifully leaving my hands soft and nourished.

For my body, I slather on some of the Kiehl's Creme de Corps Body Lotion after each shower. Light weight so that it sinks into my skin but still offers a deep injection of moisture.  My limbs are left super soft and this smells incredible.  Kiehl's really nail the scent with this range. 

Winter I'm ready for you!

1 comments :

  1. Oh I love the Clarins hand cream, I've gone through so many over the years and you've just reminded me I need to get another x
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations