Chanel, Caudalie & Lush Cosmetics Lusting

Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Chanel, Caudalie & Lush Cosmetics Beauty Haul
So I did a bit of beauty shopping (again)!  Today I thought that I would share the things I picked up over the last couple of weeks.  You'll notice that there's a bit of a theme...

First up are a few bits and bots from the one place.  I left the office for some lunch one afternoon and ended up in Santa's Grotto - i.e. Lush!  I haven't tried much from Lush Cosmetics.  I'm more of a shower over bath kinda gal and always think of bath bombs when I think of Lush.  I've been missing out!  I bought one of their Popcorn Lip Scrub.  This smells incredible and works a treat to leave dry, parched, chapped Winter lips smooth and soft.  Did I mention the smell?  Good enough to eat!  The corner stone of a good lip scrub, no?  It smells like warm, buttery popcorn and works well to slough away dry skin, leaving my lips primped for lip balm or lipstick.  Next I purchased the much hyped and deservedly so Comforter Shower Cream.  As the name suggests, this is a rich, shower cream so a little goes a long way.  It smells divine too.  This forms a nice thick lather and is super moisturising. Described as uplifting, I think of it as its namesake, comforting and is perfect to use after a long, tiring day - wash away those Monday blues.  Finally, I couldn't pop into Lush and not buy their Snow Fairy Shower Gel!  Sadly, only available at this time of year.  Candy floss scented but not sickly. You'll leave the shower smelling super sweet.  I'm oh so tempted to pick up the full size.

Other beauty bits and bobs recently added to my collection include a new love and an old favourite. With Rouge Noir being hands down, one of my all-time favourite shades, I couldn't not buy something from the Roughe Noir Collection.  I picked up Chanel Le Vernics Nail Colour in #757 Rose Fusion.  Described as a "luminous purple grey."  With different shades of shimmer, depending on the light, this reminds me of a warmer, more taupe toned Graphite.  Lastly, I repurchased an old favourite. Remember Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum?  You'll know from posts like this one that I used to really love it, so thought I'd pick up another one to soothe my skin and give it some much needed TLC.

1 comments :

  1. Michelle I'm loving it all! ALL of it especially theSnow fairy and he nail colour - gorge xx Siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations