Chic Christmas with Jo Malone

Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Jo Malone Gift Guide

Jo Malone Christmas Cracker 2015
Definitely a little premature but before the gift guide fatigue sets in and more importantly, before these sell out. I wanted to pen a post on the Jo Malone Christmas Cracker which is part of their Christmas Collection. In my dreams, I would buy a dozen of these and save them for our dinner guests around the table but in reality, I think these would make a great (self?) gift, tough secret Santa or stocking filler. After all, when it's Jo Malone, you're guaranteed to hit gold.

The classic Jo Malone London packaging is beautiful and I love this year's dark green velvet ribbon that these are tied with. Inside, you'll find generous, deluxe sized favourites. Peony and Blush Suede Body Crème (15ml), a Lime Basil & Mandarin Body & Hand Wash (15ml) and a Blackberry & Bay Cologne (9ml). These are my kinda Christmas Crackers, with their scented surprises, who wants a plastic toy and party hat anyway! Ideal for keeping in your handbag or for travelling - everyone loves minis. 


Classic, chic packaging and dreamy scents, these are divine. If you know someone who loves beauty but has everything, the Jo Malone Christmas Crackers are a great exquisitely wrapped gift option. Currently available from Brown Thomas for €38

5 comments :

  1. Last Friday evening I spent a good three hours mulling over all the Jo Malone Christmas stock in Dundrum. I'm so obsessed. Trying to convince my boyfriend to splash out on the Advent calendar for me at the mo!! (I'm getting nowhere). Love these crackers though, and far more affordable. The little Christmas tree decorations are gorgeous as well. Definitely spashing out on a couple!

    www.thepharmersjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best of luck with those efforts! Maybe he'll consider the slightly more reasonable townhouse! Love the tree decorations too!

      Delete
  2. That is my kind of cracker!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/life-without-a-fun-sponge-lwfs-12298541

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so nice aren't they? Almost, too pretty to open! Almost...

      Delete
  3. ah that looks brilliant. i must get one for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations